Global hard services facility management market stood at $584.6 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% between 2019 to 2026. Various hard FM players are opting for integrating services owing to digitisation process. In the UK, Hard FM accounted for 19% of outsourced public FM market and 17% of outsourced private FM market in 2019. Which sector for Hard FM services would witness highest number of outsourced deals over next four years? What is the average contract value and duration for outsourced Hard FM service by local Govt. and NHS?
The report largely focuses on impact of COVID-19 on Hard FM market. Offices are witnessing rapid deployment of remote work and digital access to services, thereby completely changing real estate landscape. What are key challenges in Hard FM market to revert to pre-Covid-19 service levels and volumes? How role of technology has enhanced in hard FM?
Key competitors in this market are Engie, Integral, CBRE, Emcor and Vinci.
The report includes overview of cleaning services market in UK, FM service provider landscape, impact of COVID-19 and opportunities arise thereof, buyer approaches to current contracts and planned procurements, Outsourced FM Market in UK and deal volume by type of FM over next four years and digital trends in cleaning industry. Some of the key highlights of report are:
- Overview of Cleaning Services Market in UK
- Categorisation of players by services in FM Market
- Overview of outsourced FM Market in UK: Split by Service & Sector, Share of key players
- Deal volume by type of FM over next four years
- Type of approach in different markets of public sector FM
- Digital transformation in cleaning companies in UK
- Outsourced FM opportunities
- Impact and opportunities due to COVID-19 on cleaning services market in UK
- Advice for cleaning suppliers navigating Covid-19
Table of Contents:
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on Hard FM services sector
- FM Service Provider Landscape
- Overview of global Hard FM market
- Outsourced FM Market in UK: By Service and Sector
- Deal Volume over next four years: Split between Hard FM, Soft FM and Integrated FM
- Hard FM deal figures in key sectors
- Opportunities in COVID-19 environment
- Advice for FM service providers navigating Covid-19
About The Author
MANAGING DIRECTOR & GLOBAL HEAD OF STRATEGY
Baskar founded Baachu Rain in 2016 and directs the firm’s research strategy across all practice areas. He also leads the Facilities Management and Justice practice on an interim basis. Baskar has over fifteen years of experience in strategy consulting and research. He previously worked for Serco PLC. Baskar holds a MSc in Electrical Engineering from Imperial College London.