UK Facilities Management Market in the new decade in Bullets
- The Global FM market size is around 1.2 to 1.3 trillion USD
- The 4 big service lines covering 1.1 Trillion USD are Property Maintenance, Cleaning, Security and Catering
- UK – 85B GBP is the most matured market
- Private sector share of the UK outsourced FM Market is 55%
- Soft FM services are in high demand in the public sector whereas integrated FM services dominate the private sector
- Local Government, Housing and Central Government are the popular Public Sector markets which includes fifty percent of the outsourced market
- Both growth and margins will continue to be under pressure from commoditisation and buyers robust contract models!
- Buyers will be expecting service providers to demonstrate resilience and investors will expect service providers to break away from the pack.
Do you play in the right market and at the right level?
This study takes a deep look at the growth opportunities in the UK FM market in the wake of these facts including growth forecasts, comprehensive market split (Hard FM, Soft FM, Additional/Other Services, TFM, IFM and by Public Vs Private), government policies, FM provider landscape, competitive analysis, buyer trends and a mapping of the most attractive opportunities for growth to 2023.
The crucial questions answered by this strategic and dynamic study are
- Which are the fastest growing customer segments in UK market and how to enter the customer segment?
- What types of services will see growth, and which are the ones that will face the maximum challenges due to the maturity of the market?
- How will the market evolve to 2023?
- Who is winning (and losing) from this erosion in market share?
- How does your go-to-market strategy compare to your competitors?
- How will the competitive landscape expected to look like by 2023?
At Baachu RAIN (www.baachurain.com) we are the UK’s ONLY data driven Market Development & Strategic Research Specialists for Built Environment with a commercial intelligence database of 11000+ outsourced public and private sector FM tender opportunities. For over five years, Baachu Rain has become UK renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and buyers in Facilities Management and Workplace services stress test their growth and operational strategy, navigate market changes and identify opportunities in an uncertain market.
Contact us: Start the discussion.
Experience Us through our events
Your exclusive invite to watch our 3 part ON DEMAND FREE WEBINAR series on UK FM Market here
Part 1: How Big is UK Market?
Part 2: UK FM Market Breakdown by sectors and services?
Part 3: Growth opportunities in UK FM Market 2020 – 2023